Agenda Day 1
8:50 am - 9:00 am Chairperson’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
9:00 am - 9:30 am The Importance of Defining AILuis Bitencourt-Emilio, Principal Director of Engineering- Machine Learning ,Reddit
AI is currently offered as a fix-all solution to all business challenges. Are there limits to what can be achieved? How can your business overcome the challenge of delivering on the hype to executives who want to take advantage of the next big trend? Does AI offer genuine disruption or an evolution towards technology playing a larger role in business processes?
Luis Bitencourt-EmilioPrincipal Director of Engineering- Machine Learning
9:30 am - 10:00 am Artificial Intelligence – Evolution or Revolution?Sol Rashidi, Chief Data & Cognitive Officer,Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- AI is currently offered as a fix-all solution to all business challenges. Are there limits to what can be achieved
- How can your business overcome the challenge of delivering on the hype to executives who want to take advantage of the next big trend
- Does AI offer genuine disruption or an evolution towards technology playing a larger role in business processes
Sol RashidiChief Data & Cognitive Officer
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
10:00 am - 10:30 am Networking Break and Business Card Collection
10:30 am - 11:00 am Panel Discussion: Test Your Vendor, Considerations for AI Solutions
When you have several providers who claim they can realise your AI ambitions, how do you know which one to choose? This panel session is aimed at empowering business professionals to ask the right questions, such as providing opinion on the functionality requirements that your systems need to perform. This session will also provide delegates with the opportunity to put their questions to the panel in advance so that your questions can be answered by industry and end users alike.
11:00 am - 11:30 am Don’t Let Pursuit for Perfection Delay Your AI JourneySherrie Simmons, Chief Operating Officer,Ultra Mobile
- An overview of the challenges that we encountered pre and during development
- How the tool has added value to our business, how it has transformed our products, and how it has created the best experience for our customers
- Why concerns around islands of data should not hold you back
Sherrie SimmonsChief Operating Officer
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Exploring AI and Automation Further, Addressing How to Take Findings into Your Own OrganisationCarl Lyon, Managing Director,Perpetual Experience Ltd
Organisations are constantly searching for the next big thing to deliver exceptional customer experience alongside significant commercial advantage.
Digital shook us up. It made us think differently about delivering real change in our organisations. AI/Automation, within this digital shakeup, has become a key focus for many organisations who want to understand:
- Is AI/Automation applicable to my organisation?
- If it is applicable, then how can I implement it?
- Will it deliver real commercial benefits?
- What investment do I need to make?
- How do we identify and quantify the elements we need to bring together to calculate a real world ROI?
Carl LyonManaging Director
Perpetual Experience Ltd
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm The Ten-Minute-Snapshot
The Ten-Minute Snapshot is a series of 10 minute-long demonstration drives from our event partners designed to give you a unique insight into how their solutions can directly assist you in your endeavour to solve your needs.
12:45 pm - 1:45 pm Networking Lunch and Business Card Collection
1:45 pm - 2:15 pm Case Study Interview: SkyJames Alexander, Decisioning Director,Sky
- An overview of Sky’s AI tool’s current capabilities and where it adds value
- Measuring success beyond the primary objective
- Looking to the future: aggregating multiple tools to create the ultimate customer management platform
James AlexanderDecisioning Director
2:15 pm - 2:45 pm Disruptive Models for Cost Containment as New Source of Growth for Increased ProfitsBernard Szerderkenyi, VP Customer Management,Koodo Mobile
- Implementing AI assisted customer service – costs vs. ROI
- Customer care centers vs. self-serve help systems
- Using behavioural economics to drive digital adoption
Bernard SzerderkenyiVP Customer Management
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm Operational Transformation and AI ImplementationSardar Saad Naseer, Group Manager Platform Development,PTCL
- Intelligent data analysis and machine learning to deliver better customer experience and operational efficiency
- Unlocking the value of unstructured data through AI and cognitive systems
- Leveraging AI to improve business outcomes and create new revenue streams
- Road map for expansion of AI & machine learning implementation
Sardar Saad NaseerGroup Manager Platform Development
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm Networking Coffee Break and Business Card Collection
3:45 pm - 4:15 pm From Proof of Concepts to Leveraging AI at Scale in the OrganisationFrancois Blanc, Head of Customer Experience - Customer and Innovation,Santander
An overview of the journey at Santander UK, from the initial proof of concepts across the retail and corporate bank, in the CRM, Products, Customer Service, Financial Crime, and Operations functions, to improving our operating model to leverage these techniques at scale and at pace
Francois BlancHead of Customer Experience - Customer and Innovation
4:15 pm - 4:45 pm Big Data – Small DataCary Cusumano, CX Design Strategist,Verizon
Many emerging trends now compete for CMO mindshare as businesses are beginning to recognize that customer experience is overtaking product performance as the top driver of brand equity. Big data and predictive analytics account for a sizable portion of this mindshare as they offer the promise of improved returns from targeted selling and propensity to buy. But while big data is proving a strong asset in selling to customers, it is remarkably weak at guiding businesses in serving those customers. CMOs need to beware the potential hazards of trying to predict future behavior using big data without first understanding what the small data is saying about the past. In this session you will hear:
- How small data reveals customer insights that big data cannot
- Why big data’s attempts to personalize offerings can often feel impersonal
- Why businesses need to embrace both big data and small data to create a superior end-to-end customer experience
- Why an effective small data practice can be the key that unlocks the ability implement your omnichannel service strategy
Cary CusumanoCX Design Strategist
4:45 pm - 5:15 pm (AI)2 - The Winning Combination for Superior CXSandeep Shashikant, Senior Manager, Product Marketing,Frontier Communications
- They key factors for success when implementing an AI tool
- The challenges encountered as the tool was developed
- Understanding, and commercial exploiting, key pieces of customer insights
Sandeep ShashikantSenior Manager, Product Marketing