Conference Day Two: Getting to Know and Engaging Your Customer Using AI
8:30 - 9:00 REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
9:10 - 9:40 BECOMING AI FIRST: THE MAP TO YOUR DIGITAL JOURNEYJustin Reilly - Former Head of Customer Experience Innovation, Verizon
In the new era of technology there are many questions to answer and many lessons to learn before we figure out how to do it right. What’s most important in order to kick-start your AI journey in the right direction is knowing where and how to leverage AI to give your customers a better experience.
Learn what AI technology can do for your customers realistically 2018-2015 and how to ensure the key components to AI First strategy are met. After this session, you will have a clear understanding on how to:
- Identify where AI would make the most sense for your organization and customers
- Build cognitive product whilst preserving human touch
- Hire the next generation of talent
- Harness the power of ML for customer satisfaction outcomes
- Set up your AI strategy
Justin ReillyFormer Head of Customer Experience Innovation
9:40 - 10:10 THE HUMAN SIDE OF AIBart van Aardenne - Founder & Chairman, Vinculums Services
When a company truly cares about their customers it shows. Bart van Aardenne, a tenured executive in the telecommunications industry and technology thought leader, explores how AI may be utilized to enhance people’s lives in meaningful ways. Companies that understand this advantage and embrace it will provide their customers with the best experiences.
Learn about people-focused applications of AI and the Internet of Things (IOT). This session will focus specifically on an opportunity where AI is leveraged to assist people with different abilities. In particular, the following topics will be addressed with a goal of answering the question, “what
can we do to improve people’s lives as they age?”
• Challenges to serving customer segments that are less familiar with technology
• Current technology availability and gaps
• The convergence of technology, communications, AI, and humans
Bart van AardenneFounder & Chairman
10:10 - 10:40 APPLYING AI IN THE CORPORATE TRAVEL INDUSTRYEric Tyree - VP, Chief Data Scientist, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Learn how the corporate travel industry has been able to take advantage of AI throughout the organisation for service personalisation and proactive delivery.
• Identifying opportunities for AI in corporate travel
• Shaping a data first strategy with the traveler at the core
• Personalising the service to increase client and traveler
• Developing new AI products for Travel Managers
Eric TyreeVP, Chief Data Scientist
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
10:40 - 11:10 MORNING BREAK AND NETWORKING
11:10 - 11:40 THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF CONVERSATIONAL CUSTOMER CAREKonstantinos Asimakopoulos - Director, Business Development, Europe, Omilia
Take part in an interactive demo of a system currently handling millions of user interactions - deployed in one of the biggest financial institutions in the world - and learn how your organization can rip the same benefits through Conversational Customer Care.
• Allow your customers to truly speak naturally and get selfserved
• Provide great Customer Experience while decreasing your operational costs
• Offer unified customer experience across all channels using one omni-channel Virtual Agent
Konstantinos AsimakopoulosDirector, Business Development, Europe
11:40 - 12:10 AI AND ROBOTICS LEAD THE WAY FOR BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AT TELIAMia Jalava - Head of Customer Process Development, Telia Finland
The experience of developing CX with robotics and AI with true cases driving the business value in the organization.
- Our journey with robotics development and the brief overview of benefits
- What kind of robots have we implemented at Telia?
- The case studies of first experiences of AI development
- Story of our journey and how to get people on board and the cases they have worked on
- Developing AI and the 4 step implementation model for Robotics
- Where do we go from here?
Mia JalavaHead of Customer Process Development
12:10 - 12:40 HOW TO ACHIEVE THE RIGHT BALANCE BETWEEN AI AND GOOD CX IN CUSTOMER CENTERSMichael Wolczyk - Head of Online Processes, Commerzbank
Learn the key tips from Commerzbank’s 0 to a 100 AI transformation of customer centres.
- Where to start: Bots vs. AI ; Voice vs. Chat?
- What is the right technology?
- Which Level of Automation is possible
- Avoiding Customer Contacts? Or qualifying valuable leads?
Michael WolczykHead of Online Processes
12:40 - 13:40 NETWORKING LUNCH
13:40 - 14:15 FOCUS GROUP DISCUSSION: FINDING A MATCH MADE IN HEAVENChair: Sherrie Simmons - COO In STEPPS
Strategy is definitely a half of your AI transformation success; the other half is the solution you decide fits you best. How do we make that decision, given a huge choice of vendors providing similar answers to customers’ pain points? Kick-off a discussion on what drives your purchasing decisions for the best outcome.
This interactive session is aimed at empowering business professionals to ask the right questions, such as providing opinion on the functionality requirements that your systems need to perform. It will also provide delegates with the opportunity to put their questions to the general discussion in advance so that your questions can be answered by industry and end users alike.
- What do we look for when selecting an AI vendor?
- What are the compromises you are willing to make?
- How to understand what you’re looking for in the first place?
- Larger vs smaller solution providers: flexibility and personalisation vs reputation and experience
- Avoiding and smoothing out potential hick-ups in vendor relationships
14:15 - 14:45 (AI)2 - THE WINNING COMBINATION FOR SUPERIOR CXSandeep Shashikant - Director, Product Management, Frontier Communications
Get insights into how Frontier Communications has leveraged AI to enhance CX, earn customers trust and loyalty, reduce churn, monetize VAS and increase revenue.
Sandeep will discuss key factors for success when implementing an AI tool, challenges encountered as the tool was developed and how to overcome these, as well as understanding, and commercially exploiting key pieces of customer insights.
- How do we address customers’ security concerns in the new connected world?
- How to leverage AI to present the next best offer that suits the customers need?
- Showing the “Value” in the service to the customer
- Challenges implementing AI support systems in the telco ecosystem
- Overcoming the implementation challenges
- Gaining competitive advantage using AI
Sandeep ShashikantDirector, Product Management
14:45 - 15:15 AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING
15:15 - 15:45 MAKING AI PAY - SLOW AND STEADY DOES ITJacqueline Mundkur - Group Head, Customer Service, The Future Group
In today’s world, AI projects are often driven less by conviction and more by the Fear of Missing Out (FoMO), proving to be one of the most common pitfalls for CX.
This session walks you through the use of AI in traditional brick and motor retail in India where it was introduced in select customer journeys before the scope widened gradually to cover more customer impacting journeys and including employees.
Learn how the Future Group leverages AI both on the customers directly and through the employee to easily predict and identify opportunities to stay relevant and vibrant, lead and grow their business.
The session will offer actual real life examples of use of AI in the customer and employee engagement context and explore the following aspects of the AI transformation journey:
- Which customer and business pain points catalysed this journey
- How to consider the fit into the long-term business strategy
- Correctly identifying the investment needed
- Lessons learnt along the way - what worked and what didn't
- Fostering future opportunities
Jacqueline MundkurGroup Head, Customer Service
The Future Group
15:45 - 16:15 AI TRANSFORMATION AT PTCLSaad Naseer - Group Manager, Products & Platforms, PTCL
Learn How AI is helping Telecom operator not just to satisfy customer complaints and queries but also aiding in upselling of services. After this session you will have clear understanding of how to successfully implement AI at customer operations and how to overcome the challenges organizations faces while implementing such solutions. The session will also highlight how AI augments major business KPIs.
- Intelligent data analysis and machine learning to deliver better customer experience and operational efficiency
- Unlocking the value of unstructured data through AI and cognitive systems
- Leveraging AI to improve business outcomes and create new revenue streams
- Road map for expansion of AI & machine learning implementation
Saad NaseerGroup Manager, Products & Platforms