Getting to Know and Engaging Your Customer Using AI
8:30 am - 9:00 am REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
9:30 am - 10:00 am BECOMING AI FIRST: THE MAP TO YOUR DIGITAL JOURNEYJustin Reilly - Former Head of Customer Experience Innovation Verizon
In the new era of technology there are many questions to answer and many lessons to learn before we figure out how to do it right. What’s most important in order to kick-start your AI journey in the right direction is knowing where and how to leverage AI to give your customers a better experience.
Learn what AI technology can do for your customers realistically 2018-2015 and how to ensure the key components to AI First strategy are met. After this session, you will have a clear understanding on how to:
- Identify where AI would make the most sense for your organization and customers
- Build cognitive product whilst preserving human touch
- Hire the next generation of talent
- Harness the power of ML for customer satisfaction outcomes
- Set up your AI strategy
Justin ReillyFormer Head of Customer Experience Innovation
10:30 am - 11:00 am CUSTOMER CARE IN THE AGE OF DIGITALRanjan Gill - Head of Social Support Strategy Koodo Mobile
As head of Koodo Mobile’s Social Support Strategy, Ranjan is focused on creating effortless digital support experiences for all customers, while keeping Koodo the most recommended wireless brand in Canada. Through strategic foresight, drive, and determination, he built a strong foundation for his most recent engagement at Koodo Mobile, a flanker brand of one of the largest Canadian telcos. It’s in that capacity that Ranjan and his team have implemented a new service model strategy, leveraging AI at its core, with the ultimate goal of an even better customer experience and significantly improved operational efficiency for the Koodo brand.
- How do we integrate chat bots into customer care successfully?
- Behavioural psychology in defining CX strategy
- Guiding customers onto the right path: how do we get the customer to embrace virtual assistants?
Ranjan GillHead of Social Support Strategy
10:30 am - 11:00 am MORNING BREAK AND NETWORKING
11:00 am - 11:30 am APPLYING AI IN THE CORPORATE TRAVEL INDUSTRYEric Tyree - VP, Chief Data Scientist Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Learn how the corporate travel industry has been able to take advantage of AI throughout the organisation for service personalisation and proactive delivery.
• Identifying opportunities for AI in corporate travel
• Shaping a data first strategy with the traveler at the core
• Personalising the service to increase client and traveler
• Developing new AI products for Travel Managers
Eric TyreeVP, Chief Data Scientist
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
11:30 am - 12:00 pm BUILDING AI CAPABILITY AT SKYJames Alexander - Decisioning Director Sky
Join James to listen to how Sky is building its modelling AI capability to make customer interactions more relevant.
- Where does AI make sense for customer experience at Sky and how do we keep things as simple as possible?
- Combining legacy models with AI to improve performance
- Creating a central perspective of the customer
- Helping the business understand and use AI
James AlexanderDecisioning Director
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm HOW TO ACHIEVE THE RIGHT BALANCE BETWEEN AI AND GOOD CX IN CUSTOMER CENTERSMichael Wolczyk - Head of Online Processes Commerzbank
Learn the key tips from Commerzbank’s 0 to a 100 AI transformation of customer centres.
- Where to start: Bots vs. AI ; Voice vs. Chat?
- What is the right technology?
- Which Level of Automation is possible
- Avoiding Customer Contacts? Or qualifying valuable leads?
Michael WolczykHead of Online Processes
12:45 pm - 1:45 pm NETWORKING LUNCH
1:45 pm - 2:45 pm ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONSChair: Sherrie Simmons - COO In STEPPS
Each table will represent an area of AI solutions for CX. Choose one of the following:
- Real time context analytics
- Real time semantic analytics
- Intelligent Business Platform Management (BPM)
- Self-service solutions
- Automated intelligent marketing campaigns
You will have an hour to discuss anything to do with integration of that solution into your CX strategy: assessing the readiness, the benefits it can bring, the pitfalls you might face and finding the ultimate way forward for your organization.
You will also have time to network with like minded professionals, seeking solutions to similar CX problems.
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm (AI)2 - THE WINNING COMBINATION FOR SUPERIOR CXSandeep Shashikant - Director, Product Management Frontier Communications
Get insights into how Frontier Communications has leveraged AI to enhance CX, earn customers trust and loyalty, reduce churn, monetize VAS and increase revenue.
Sandeep will discuss key factors for success when implementing an AI tool, challenges encountered as the tool was developed and how to overcome these, as well as understanding, and commercially exploiting key pieces of customer insights.
- How do we address customers’ security concerns in the new connected world?
- How to leverage AI to present the next best offer that suits the customers need?
- Showing the “Value” in the service to the customer
- Challenges implementing AI support systems in the telco ecosystem
- Overcoming the implementation challenges
- Gaining competitive advantage using AI
Sandeep ShashikantDirector, Product Management
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm AI AND ROBOTICS LEAD THE WAY FOR BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AT TELIAMia Jalava - Head of Customer Process Development Telia Finland
The experience of developing CX with robotics and AI with true cases driving the business value in the organization.
- Our journey with robotics development and the brief overview of benefits
- What kind of robots have we implemented at Telia?
- The case studies of first experiences of AI development
- Story of our journey and how to get people on board and the cases they have worked on
- Developing AI and the 4 step implementation model for Robotics
- Where do we go from here?
Mia JalavaHead of Customer Process Development
3:45 pm - 4:15 pm AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING
4:15 pm - 4:45 pm MAKING AI PAY - SLOW AND STEADY DOES ITJacqueline Mundkur - Group Head, Customer Service The Future Group
In today’s world, AI projects are often driven less by conviction and more by the Fear of Missions Out (FoMO), proving to be one of the most common pitfalls for CX.
This session walks you through the use of AI in traditional brick and motor retail in India where it was introduced in select customer journeys before the scope widened gradually to cover more customer impacting journeys and including employees.
Learn how the Future Group leverage AI both on the customers directly and through the employee to easily predict and identify opportunities to stay relevant and vibrant, lead and grow their business.
The session will offer actual real life examples of use of AI in the customer and employee engagement context and explore the following aspects of the AI transformation journey:
- Which customer and business pain points catalysed this journey
- How to consider the fit into the long-term business strategy
- Correctly identifying the investment needed
- Lessons learnt along the way - what worked and what didn't
- Fostering future opportunities
Jacqueline MundkurGroup Head, Customer Service
The Future Group
4:45 pm - 5:15 pm AI TRANSFORMATION AT PTCLSaad Naseer - Group Manager, Products & Platforms PTCL
Learn How AI is helping Telecom operator not just to satisfy customer complaints and queries but also aiding in upselling of services. After this session you will have clear understanding of how to successfully implement AI at customer operations and how to overcome the challenges organizations faces while implementing such solutions. The session will also highlight how AI augments major business KPIs.
- Intelligent data analysis and machine learning to deliver better customer experience and operational efficiency
- Unlocking the value of unstructured data through AI and cognitive systems
- Leveraging AI to improve business outcomes and create new revenue streams
- Road map for expansion of AI & machine learning implementation
Saad NaseerGroup Manager, Products & Platforms