Director, CX Transformation, EMEA
11:15 AM BALANCING AI AND HUMANITY IN CX: HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS FEEL CARED FOR WHILST TRANSITIONING TO INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION?
One of the most widespread concerns there currently are with the rapidly accelerating adoption of AI for CX is the scare that automation will replace humanity in customer service, feel largely impersonal and drive customers further away from you. In this discussion, we will hear expert insight on the best way to integrate AI without losing the human touch.
- Is there a way to make customers feel more looked after using AI?
- Self-service and customer communication: does it make customers feel dismissed and how can we prevent that?
- How to communicate this change of mode of communication to your customers?
- How do we build trust and loyalty using these technologies?
- How to maximise personalisation via intelligent analytics?