Group Head, Customer Service
The Future Group
In today’s world, AI projects are often driven less by conviction and more by the Fear of Missions Out (FoMO), proving to be one of the most common pitfalls for CX.
This session walks you through the use of AI in traditional brick and motor retail in India where it was introduced in select customer journeys before the scope widened gradually to cover more customer impacting journeys and including employees.
Learn how the Future Group leverage AI both on the customers directly and through the employee to easily predict and identify opportunities to stay relevant and vibrant, lead and grow their business.
The session will offer actual real life examples of use of AI in the customer and employee engagement context and explore the following aspects of the AI transformation journey:
- Which customer and business pain points catalysed this journey
- How to consider the fit into the long-term business strategy
- Correctly identifying the investment needed
- Lessons learnt along the way - what worked and what didn't
- Fostering future opportunities