CTO and VP, Enterprise Architecture
9:30 AM SHAPING THE FUTURE WITH AI
SEPHORA has been transforming retail and cosmetic industry worldwide through driving innovation and personalisation for almost two decades. Leveraging ML, VR and over 5 years of experimenting, the Virtual Assistant has proved to be a real success amongst customers. Two most important things can all learn from SEPHORA is their imbedded customer focus and ability to take advantage of an opportunity in the rapidly changing digital environment.
As a leader that has helped to shape and drive this transformation of customer experience, Ali will talk about the importance of organic approach to CX innovation and shaping the transformation process as a part of a wider society.
- How do we introduce new technology to ensure acceptance?
- Creating digital experiences and products to make consumer interactions more fun and more efficient: how do we engage, educate and entertain?
- Leading the AI-enhanced world: looking out for and shaping customer needs
11:15 AM BALANCING AI AND HUMANITY IN CX: HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS FEEL CARED FOR WHILST TRANSITIONING TO INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION?
One of the most widespread concerns there currently are with the rapidly accelerating adoption of AI for CX is the scare that automation will replace humanity in customer service, feel largely impersonal and drive customers further away from you. In this discussion, we will hear expert insight on the best way to integrate AI without losing the human touch.
- Is there a way to make customers feel more looked after using AI?
- Self-service and customer communication: does it make customers feel dismissed and how can we prevent that?
- How to communicate this change of mode of communication to your customers?
- How do we build trust and loyalty using these technologies?
- How to maximise personalisation via intelligent analytics?