Chair: Sherrie Simmons
11:15 AM BALANCING AI AND HUMANITY IN CX: HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS FEEL CARED FOR WHILST TRANSITIONING TO INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION?
One of the most widespread concerns there currently are with the rapidly accelerating adoption of AI for CX is the scare that automation will replace humanity in customer service, feel largely impersonal and drive customers further away from you. In this discussion, we will hear expert insight on the best way to integrate AI without losing the human touch.
- Is there a way to make customers feel more looked after using AI?
- Self-service and customer communication: does it make customers feel dismissed and how can we prevent that?
- How to communicate this change of mode of communication to your customers?
- How do we build trust and loyalty using these technologies?
- How to maximise personalisation via intelligent analytics?
Sit back and watch five unique solution providers battle for the title of most intriguing/relevant/exciting at AI for CX 2018. They only have 10 minutes each to give you the most enticing teaser of what they offer to solve your challenges and your customer’s pain points!
You get to vote and decide who you will become the winner and get a full 30 minute slot on day 2 to present their innovation, thoughts and success stories to the whole audience.
Who will be your winner?
Strategy is definitely a half of your AI transformation success; the other half is the solution you decide fits you best. How do we make that decision, given a huge choice of vendors providing similar answers to customers’ pain points? Kick-off a discussion on what drives your purchasing decisions for the best outcome.
This interactive session is aimed at empowering business professionals to ask the right questions, such as providing opinion on the functionality requirements that your systems need to perform. It will also provide delegates with the opportunity to put their questions to the general discussion in advance so that your questions can be answered by industry and end users alike.
- What do we look for when selecting an AI vendor?
- What are the compromises you are willing to make?
- How to understand what you’re looking for in the first place?
- Larger vs smaller solution providers: flexibility and personalisation vs reputation and experience
- Avoiding and smoothing out potential hick-ups in vendor relationships
9:00 AM CHAIR’S OPENING REMARKS
1:45 PM ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
Each table will represent an area of AI solutions for CX. Choose one of the following:
- Real time context analytics
- Real time semantic analytics
- Intelligent Business Platform Management (BPM)
- Self-service solutions
- Automated intelligent marketing campaigns
You will have an hour to discuss anything to do with integration of that solution into your CX strategy: assessing the readiness, the benefits it can bring, the pitfalls you might face and finding the ultimate way forward for your organization.
You will also have time to network with like minded professionals, seeking solutions to similar CX problems.